Fabric Dyer's Dictionary
The Only Dyeing Book You'll Ever Need!
- Use these "recipes" to mix any colors imaginable.
- Over 900 colors with color formulas and swatches.
- Make rainbows, subtle gradations, and unique patterns using common brands of dye.
- Use hand-dyed fabric for any project from quiltmaking to wearables to fiber art.
- Specialty techniques to turn dyeing into an art form: pouring, ombre, twisting, layering, dry dyes, rolling, pleating, and painting.
Ask for it at your favorite quilt store.
I am very sorry, but I no longer have any copies of The Fabric Dyer's Dictionary for sale. Linda J
For an eBook, contact C&T Publishing.
Want to schedule a class or two with Linda?
Contact her at <info@LindaJohansen.com> for availability and fees.